The TMS Team Management Profile (TMP) is one of the world’s leading psychometric profiling tools for personal, team and leadership development. Since 1985, the TMP has successfully delivered a framework for creating and sustaining high performing teams for many of the world’s most successful organisations.
The TMP is about learning, not just assessment. It identifies eight core activities (Types of Work Wheel), mapped against four work preference measures (RIDO Scale) which combine to create an individual’s unique Team Management Profile. The advantages of understanding a team member’s Profile include:
- Being able to identify a person’s strengths and work preferences,
- A greater self-awareness and strategies to improve performance,
- Helping people understand why they work the way they do,
- Providing a common language for teams to communicate with,
- Enabling leaders to successfully and confidently assign people to projects and tasks, and
- Delivering objective, constructive and work-focussed insights.
If you are operating in an environment where your teams or clients are seeking improved team effectiveness, greater understanding of team dynamics and opportunities for improvement, this simple and easy to implement Profile is affordable, agile and results-driven.