The TMS Opportunities-Obstacles Quotient Profile (QO2) highlights people’s predisposition to seeing Opportunities versus Obstacles in particular situations, and their probable approach to innovation, change and risk.
The Profile provides valuable insights as to why some people:
- Are threatened by change, while others are energised by it,
- Hold on to the past, while others race towards the future,
- Only see problems, while others see opportunity and solutions,
- Assume the worst (glass half empty), while others see potential (glass half full),
- Find it difficult to set goals, while others are driven by them.
Understanding these differences allows leaders, HR and L&D professionals to more successfully:
- Design and execute change programmes,
- Identify thought leaders and innovators, and
- Design teams better equipped to run risk related projects.
If you are operating in an environment where your teams or clients are seeking improved decision making, more effective problem solving and stronger clarity around goals, then the QO2 is the right solution.